Monday, August 23, 2010

Gotta Start Somewhere...

Here is my first foray into blogging. They say the highest form of flattery is imitation...so I will give credit to my friend Jen Warr who inspired me to become involved with Wildtree, to host freezer meal workshops, and to bring information about all things related to food and health to my friends.

One thing I have learned as I begin this journey is that I am not as computer savy as I need to be.  This blog should emphasize that quite well as it is not exactly colorful...I promise to work on that.  I am also in the process of sending my first newsletter but have learned that group mailings look like spam and I have not found my way around that yet.  Therefore, my next blog entry will be my August Newsletter  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment